Argentina Dove Hunting
Experience an Incredible Argentina Dove Hunting Trip Like Never Before!!!
Estancia Los Chanares is the best dove hunting lodge in Argentina. Our 9,000 acres of private property house the largest dove roost in Argentina with more than 20 million doves roosting on or flying over our property at any given moment. There is nowhere else in the world that one can experience this caliber of dove hunting in a luxury 5-star, resort-style setting. This is what Argentina dove hunting in South America is all about!
Watch all Estancia Los Chanares videos
Book Your Trip - 3 Simple Steps
1) Plan your Trip:
Decide group size, travel dates and lodge.
2) Gather Information:
Contact us for available dates and prices. Check flights.
3) Book your trip:
Reserve your dates with a 50% deposit using a credit card.Book Your Trip
The dove hunting world in Cordoba (ARG) just got better after our recent Newsletter
Hunting doves with your FATHER in Cordoba. It’s FREE, if you are under 30!
Watch these friends talking about Los Chañares from the heart of the sunflower field!Older News
Los Chanares : Beretta Trident and
Orvis Endorsed Lodge!
The Beretta Trident Program was launched in 2010 and is the first and only system to rate shooting sports venues. Los Chanares and our sister operation, Sierra Brava Lodge, are the first international venues to affiliate with Beretta. Estancia Los Chanares received a Trident Rating in upland bird hunting and Sierra Brava was awarded also awarded with a Trident Rating in the same category. Not an endorsement for purchase, “Tridents” are awarded for excellence. While emphasizing the outstanding hunting or shooting experience, the evaluation system rates everything from the food on the table to the kennels, to the lodging to the guides and staff.
In 2015, all three FlyWays lodges – Los Chanares, Posta del Norte and Sierra Brava – were named Orvis Endorsed lodges! Similar to the Beretta Trident Program, Orvis created a program for their most exclusive lodges and outfitters. Each endorsed operation has its own character, but all share the same high standards: great hunting, great service, and first class staff. Los Chanares is one of two operations in the world that are both Orvis Endorsed and affiliated to the Beretta Trident Program!
Los Chañares stands out from the other outfitters in Cordoba, Argentina. Why?
- Roost with millions of birds located inside our property, within a 5 minute drive from the lodge.
- Most shooting grounds surround the property between the lodge and roost – many within 5 minute drive from the main house.
- No long drives and no achy bodies – except sore shoulders for high volume shooters.
- Easy access means you have time to relax and enjoy 5-star lunches at the lodge, an afternoon siesta, a refreshing swim in the pool or a revitalizing sports massage.
- Carefully-developed game management program provides food for doves inside the property – hundreds of acres of planted sunflower, wheat and sorghum all for the birds, with a top-of-the-line new irrigation system.
- Birds are fed more than 400 tons of corn per year.
- A flowing stream inside the property provides permanent water holes.
- 100% guaranteed action packed hunting at all times, rain or shine.
More than 400 unique shooting stands.
- From 20 yard incoming shots for beginners to high 45-50 yard driven and crossing type shots for experts
- Abundance of low flying doves that pass within 15-25 yards of the shooters.
Option to visit range positioned between two mountains.
- Even the most experienced shooter will find high-flying doves challenging
- Overwhelming quantity and quality of wild birds flying non-stop all day long.
Appetizing 3-course meals with the best Argentine wines.
- Feast on Argentine style barbecue (asado) and dove, our featured specialty – especially the famous homemade dove pate.
- Excellent accommodations, service and staff.
Well-equipped estancia was built 15 years ago.
- 9 comfortable rooms with 2 double beds and a private bathroom in each.
Open salon area and sociable atmosphere.
- Enjoy a Cuban cigar or a good bourbon, single malt or blended whiskey with friends
- David Perez brings the sales and general management skills that are crucial to our success.
- Alex Mitri and Jessica Ciappa provide a solid and unmatched operational organizational skills and many years of experience which are key in running the entire operation.
- Gabriela Mirtuono and Nahuel Gramajo’s organizational flair and efficiency ensure everything runs smoothly during your stay at the lodge.
See what our clients
have to say
I have hunted in 4 different continents but dove hunting in Argentina at Los Chanares is the best organized, most pleasant camp that I have ever been to ! I look forward to coming back.”
“The trip was AWESOME! All day long, emails have been flying back and forth about how great everything was. I have not heard a complaint yet about anything.! BsAs was definitely the icing on the cake.
Stay in touch and let me know if you or Alex ever want to travel to Louisiana. Mi casa es su casa…”
“I wanted to thank you again for the fantastic hospitality. Carol truly appreciated your attention to make her comfortable. She is still talking about the city tour. Thank you so much! Please tell everyone at Los Chanares that we are looking forward to seeing you again.”
“Great trip. Alex and staff really took care of us and he furnished us with more variety of hunts than last year. It was flawless.”
“Your group does a great job! I thought that last year was great, but this year was even better! Alex knows how to add the little touches that set you all apart. Thanks and we all enjoyed, look forward to next year.”
“The trip was awesome and could not have been any better in my dreams. The food meets the standards of any 5 star rated restaurant and that’s coming from a New Orleans set of taste buds. We look forward to another hunt in the future. Thanks for everything.”
“Thanks alex and jessica for a sensational trip. Just got back to the UK (no charlie didn’t get off in Sao Paulo for once). Best trip ever, couldn’t ask for more. That windy day will live long in the memory – 80 mph high doves are what we brits dream about. Karin loved her handbag by the way. Hope you’ve managed to replace the vodka!!!”
“To Alex, Jessica, and all the incredible staff at Los Chanares: Thank you for an unbelievable experience. My friend Scott and I will be telling stories from our trip for a long long time. There is nowhere else in the world to see that kind of shooting! I hope there will be many more visits to Los Chanares in the future. Thanks again for running such a class operation.”